I have a number of fantastic contract roles open for Deployment Managers with good telecoms background to come on-board and work for a market leading multi-national telecommunications company, based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be a contract role expected to initially go on until the end of the year.
The Deployment quality Manager is responsible for defining, implementing and managing quality and acceptance
Widespread experience (training/qualification preferred) in utilizing various quality and EH&S tools such as process mapping, RCA, Six Sigma, risk assessment and risk management
Demonstrable experience in a similar role working in high volume telecommunications projects.
- Ensuring contractual and the client's quality requirements are understood and met.
- Documenting quality requirements, implementation and reporting in the quality plan and agree as necessary with the customer and sub-contractors.
- Communicating, implementing and promoting the quality plan.
- Reporting on project quality performance and ensuring all key issues are addressed with agreed solutions.
- Ensuring appropriate client systems and procedures are in place for use by the project team including:
- project quality benchmarking at initiation;
- project quality monitoring;
- project quality reporting;
- project quality audit;
- corrective action; and.
- customer complaint management.
Liaising with quality sub-contractors to ensure issues are dealt with in an appropriate timescale.
Undertaking continual improvement activities and lessons learnt to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the programme.
Routine meetings, strengthen interactions with the customer and sub-contractors in respect of quality performance.
Support the client's QEHS team in developing capability and competence
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.