Widespread experience (training/qualification preferred) in utilizing various quality and EH&S tools such as process mapping, RCA, Six Sigma, risk assessment and risk management along with demonstrable experience with working on high volume telecommunications projects.
The Quality Manager is responsible for defining, implementing and managing quality and acceptance on a high profile telecoms project.
- Ensuring contractual and quality requirements are understood and met.
- Documenting quality requirements, implementation and reporting in the quality plan and agree as necessary with the customer and sub-contractors.
- Communicating, implementing and promoting the quality plan.
- Reporting on project quality performance and ensuring all key issues are addressed with agreed solutions.
- Ensuring appropriate systems and procedures are in place for use by the project team including:
- project quality benchmarking at initiation;
- project quality monitoring;
- project quality reporting;
- project quality audit;
- corrective action; and.
- customer complaint management.
- Liaising with quality sub-contractors to ensure issues are dealt with in an appropriate timescale.
- Undertaking continual improvement activities and lessons learnt to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the programme.
- Routine meetings, strengthen interactions with the customer and sub-contractors in respect of quality performance.
Please send your CV or contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 01189 285550
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.