I have a number of great positions open for Deployment Managers with background in Site planning and scheduling within telecoms to come on-board and work for a global telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be a 3 month rolling contract with the project expected to go on until the end of the year. Competitive rates on offer
Key experience and responsibilities:
- Site planning /scheduling on all sites from instruction.
- Follow up with for outstanding dependency works coming into planning.
- Attend weekly deployment gating review with Partner based on latest DD Rev/ and site technical solution
- Follow up on ESAS results and check on long term dependencies i.e. RC /Access issues /TSR/Pole/Head frame orders/Kits. Maintain up to date POW in ISDP with comments
- Discuss all dependencies for site , JVs, access, outages . EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review , BT L&S requirements MW Link/dish moves
- Claim ISDP millstone and planning frozen after confirm with Partner
- Update all required tabs in ISDP for site activity and details information record
- Risk and issue management, plan change management to meeting weekly target
- Daily meeting with partner on dependencies, any access issues that may arise , ensuring all works are planned in .Assist the partner with any access/outages/resource issues
- Update dependency accordingly with any issues. Follow up with any dependency blockers on ISDP .Kits/SA/TSR/Permit/CRQ/Resource etc.
- Variation Request progression/approval and agree any costs that need external approval for third parts
- Update client with any specialist requirement for the site so they are aware when it comes to build.
- Ensure is updated with all developments on planning and implemented.
- If failures on site planned activity, replan with Partner to meeting weekly target.
- Follow up Partner complete planned site activity, and Quality with HOP document submitted to meeting site acceptance plan
- Follow up Partner to complete planned site activity as per ISDP CIAG process requirement
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.