Fantastic contract position open for an Acquisition Manager with deployment background and good understanding of the Ran process to come on-board and work for a highly reputable telecommunications industry based in Reading, Berkshire with some home based working available. This will be a contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the delivery of acquired sites in line with current legislation and functional guidelines (including financial management).
- Experience in Telecommunication site acquisition
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Experience of working on site acquisition with both individual sites providers and Multi Site Providers
Nice to have:
- Surveying or legal background experience
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements.
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Senior Deployment Manager
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists and delivery timescales as required
- Management of change control process for site lists or specific site requirement
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place.
- Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment
- 100% accurate site inventory and data records
- Management of change control in fast dynamic environment
- Capability to manage a number of site level projects running concurrently
- Clear communications across several stakeholders to ensure activities are executed as agreed and delivered 'right first time'
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.