|Job Title:||Deployment Acquisition Manager|
|REF:||Ja - 01 0 DAM_1528710281|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Fantastic contract position open for an Acquisition Manager with deployment background and good understanding of the Ran process to come on-board and work for a highly reputable telecommunications industry based in Reading, Berkshire with some home based working available. This will be a contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the delivery of acquired sites in line with current legislation and functional guidelines (including financial management).
- Experience in Telecommunication site acquisition
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Experience of working on site acquisition with both individual sites providers and Multi Site Providers
Nice to have:
- Surveying or legal background experience
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements.
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Senior Deployment Manager
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists and delivery timescales as required
- Management of change control process for site lists or specific site requirement
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place.
- Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment
- 100% accurate site inventory and data records
- Management of change control in fast dynamic environment
- Capability to manage a number of site level projects running concurrently
- Clear communications across several stakeholders to ensure activities are executed as agreed and delivered 'right first time'
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Digital Operations Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
IT System Administrator
Location: Berkshire, England