Demand Analyst. Permanent Role. Reading (Theale).
Demand Analyst required to work for mobile telecoms network RAN share working within an established close-knit team to work collaboratively helping to ensure demand is managed effectively. You will be responsible for receiving , validating, accepting or rejecting demand requests into the business using pre-defined validation criteria, ensuring work requests are within scope and budget.
- Process Service Order Requests using key business reports and financial information ensuring they are within scope, budgets and forecast.
- Coordinate shared mailbox activities.
- Effectively process all change requests.
- working with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will illustrate:
- Good MS Excel - experienced with V-Lookups, Pivot tables etc.
- Engaging - Able to challenge effectively, and engage with internal stakeholders as well as externals
- Adaptable - Able to work within a complex environment where demand can change quickly
- Able to ensure demand meets pre-defined validation
- Able to use workflow tools
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.