- Lead multiple rollout projects
- Assign subcontractor to the projects
- Validate financial statements
- Ensure project deliverables are on time
- Support and manage subcontractors
- Escalation management
- Monitor and control the projects
- 5+ years' experience within the mobile telecom business;
- Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE mobile networks
- Bachelor degree in Telecom or similar
- MS Office skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices for supported technologies
- Strong cross-functional, communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding analytical, motivation, and team work capability.
- Flexible to adapt changes and pressure
- Exceptional Client service and relationship building experience
- Highly motivated to contribute to ensure a success of the projects
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Understanding both of telecom industry and IT service market.
- Excellent oral and written English and Dutch
- Project management certificate (example Prince2)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.