The Delivery Assurance - Team lead Will be accountable for leading the Delivery Assurance team to monitor the health of programmes and lead programme deep dives.
You should demonstrate;
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships in influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within and with other teams.
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans.
- can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms of management and leadership consumption.
You will demonstrate;
- Resilient approach to working, always asking the tough questions to identify the root causes of issues.
- the ability to support the governance of projects within the wider framework and support a single view of change.
- Demonstrate an adaptable mindset - able to adjust approach based on new information as it becomes available.
- Experience of working across multiple domains or service oriented Enterprise.
If you would like to find out more please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Marketing Planner / Strategist (B2C, Customer Experience)
Location: London, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire