A leading telecoms organisation in Dublin is recruiting for a Decision Support Analyst to work with them on a 6 month contract basis. This position heavily revolves around data analysis and reporting, and sits within a Commercial Finance Team.
- Translating raw data into insights on customer behaviour, usage and trends.
- Data mining in SQL on various database platforms- MS SQL 2008, Oracle, Teradata- to support business cases.
- Using SQL and Teradata to extract and mine data required to support business cases.
- Performing initial analysis to assess data quality.
- Further analysis to determine meaning of the data.
- Preparing analysis to provide insights and identify business trends.
- Building business cases to support price changes.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous Data Analyst/ Reporting Analyst background.
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Strong analytical skills.
- SQL and teradata experience.
- Solid data mining experience within SQL/Teradata.
- Ability to spot trends and behaviours.
- Reporting skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Previous commercial experience within a Tech/IT/Utilities/Retail organisation.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.