Data Warehouse Delivery Manager - Contract - ASAP
Technical Delivery Manager with experience delivering data warehouse projects required to join leading mobile telecoms company in Berkshire.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of delivering data warehouse projects - upgrades, enhancements, releases
- Good reporting ability
- Ability to deliver through 3rd parties with experience of an agile & waterfall approach
- Strong Project Management skills (Plans, budget, RAID, Dependency Management)
- Experience of working within a Release Management model, either within a technical delivery manager or as a Project Manager
- Experience of working within the IT Software Delivery Lifecycle and knowledge of key concepts of development and testing.
- Experience of working within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Project Management experience or exposure, creating and maintaining a project plan
- Either Prince2 or PMI accreditation
- Experience of collaborative and iterative methodologies
Nice to Have:
- Experience of working within mobile telecoms industry.
- Understanding of different IT delivery methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, Lean
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.