Data Transformation Product Manager
Contract (Initial 6 months)
Up to £425 per day
Final Submission Date: 24/06/2019
Valid SC Clearance preferred. Candidates must be valid for SC Clearance in order to be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast pace, innovative and agile digital transformation of the Home Office's passport data. The programme of work involves migration and transformation of HMPO passport data to a cloud based hosting platform.
The successful applicant will join a cross-functional agile delivery team comprising of front and back end developers, testers, delivery managers, user researchers and others which form a highly motivated and driven delivery team.
The programme of work involves migration and transformation of HMPO passport data to a cloud based hosting platform. There are a number of internal HMPO services that require access to the data and understanding and meeting internal user needs is an important part in delivering the programme.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous Product Manager Experience
- Agile Experience
- Work in a multidisciplinary and multi-organisational team.
- Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Challenge existing processes
- Can work with stakeholders with low technical expertise
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.