Great career move working for the world's largest broadband communications company and join a high performing Technology Strategy team that operates at the heart of this global group throughout Europe.
The position will offer future leadership opportunities and offers you significant exposure across the organisation, as you will become part of a virtual team answering some of the most complex technical and economic questions that faces Liberty Global, this will give you the opportunity to deliver to senior stakeholders, including our CTO and country Managing Directors.
This key function provides rigorous, structured, well-articulated analysis to senior stakeholders in Technology, Finance, Product and Mergers & Acquisitions regarding Entertainment, Connectivity and B2B platforms across IT and Network groups throughout Europe.
An insight into some of the responsibilities you will be accountable for:
- Providing teams within Technology and the wider Technology & Innovations group with insight into likely demands placed on platforms and networks to enable platform and technology deployment to be right-sized to accommodate likely demand.
- On-going analysis of the E2E unit cost economics and TCO for these services and becoming a subject matter expert during the lifecycle of a project regarding its underlying unit economics. This will require day to day engagement with Procurement, technical Architecture and Finance stakeholders.
- Encouraged and supported in your use of tools such as R, Python and Matlab for modelling of large datasets and application of machine learning and neural network techniques.
- Support Technology teams in technology specific or T&I wide strategy analysis by providing a techno-economic modelling capability and managing individual business cases as needed.
- Provide capacity models and guidance for new B2B & B2C products & services into Technology & Innovation teams leveraging and analysis and working with E2E architects.
- Good data modelling skills and some understanding of financial modelling
- Liaised with Architects and Developers to understand the technology approach
- Well rounded on working with projects
- Have an entrepreneurial flair along with a strong analytical mind.
Great salary on offer plus the following benefits:
- 15% bonus
- Great Pension
- Buy & Sell holiday Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Discount products
- Plus much more!
For all the finer details please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.