Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Data Manager. As the Data Manager you will drive the delivery of data efficiency savings in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities as Data Manager will include;
- Owning the data efficiency framework - a methodology to be embedded into the business that delivers cost savings
- Driving a number of project initiatives that demonstrate how data, process and technology can create efficiency savings
- Support the delivery of new technology with business requirements/definitions
- Support the definition of a governance framework and chair or administrate appropriate forums
- Engage a network of business stakeholders and manage relations between them and the central Data Management team
- Develop education tools and documentation to support our stakeholders
- Support the delivery of the Data Management communications plan to help establish a cultural change in how data is perceived and managed within the business
- Work collaboratively to establish and drive best Data Quality practice
The ideal Data Manager will have;
- Experience of providing significant savings to a business through process improvement, data quality enhancement, reporting or technology updates
- Knowledge of data driven approaches and methodology for eliminating defects in processes
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams
- An ability to influence stakeholders
If this sounds like the next role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.