An exciting opportunity to join a telecoms organisation in London as a Data Insights Manager. The purpose of this role is to deliver insights to international carrier services in relation to partners and partner markets- trends, behaviour, propositions and technical development. You will produce insight into trends, new technologies and new business developments, and enhance value by generating analysis and assessing business performance.
- Analyse trends from a partner/market/industry perspective
- Take responsibility for data analysis and regular trend reporting across regions, including comparisons with wider market and competitors
- Work with the Account Management team to evaluate and propose solutions and new business opportunities based on analysis
- Ensure best practice and potential cost optimisations are identified and implemented
- Identify areas and drivers of underperformance and missed opportunities and action solutions for commercial benefit
- Act as a super user on existing data and reporting tools such as Qlikview and Excel in order to assist in the above as well as introducing new relevant external sources of data
- Assess and improve data analysis capabilities and practices on an ongoing basis
- Drive improvements to add value to the business
- Experience of data modelling and analysis and of various tools for this, including visual analytics
- Commercial mind set
- Ability to understand, manage and manipulate large data sets of high volume transactions
- Experience gained within an international environment
- Experience in working with Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies- reporting, data mining and analytics
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving with an analytical mind
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.