Data Insight Manager - Battersea< South-West London - Permanent.
A global conglomerate based in Battersea, London is searching for a Data Insight Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Data Insight Manager will deliver insights in relation to partners and partner markets on trends, behaviour, propositions and technical development in order to maximise all opportunities. You will produce insights and translate these into recommendations to the business.
- Strong track record of data modelling and analysis and the use of various tools for this, including visual analytics.
- Commercial mind-set, with the key focus of enhancing value for customers.
- Ability to understand, manage and manipulate datasets of high-volume transactions, and how to cross-correlate data.
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with various cultures in a business environment.
- Experience in working with Data Warehouse and Business intelligence technologies - reporting, data mining and analytics.
- Analyse trends from a partner/market/industry/OpCo perspective.
- Responsible for data, analysis and regular reporting on trends across the regions, including comparisons with wider market and competitors relevant to OpCos and International Carrier Services.
- Work with the account management team, and OpCos where relevant, to evaluate and propose solutions and new business opportunities based on analysis.
- Responsible for the analysis of traffic and underlying commercials for OpCos across the world from both an individual and consolidated perspective.
- Ensure best practice and potential cost optimisations are identified and implemented across OpCos.
- Responsible for identifying areas and drivers of under-performance and missed opportunities and work with the International Carrier Services teams and OpCos to action solutions for commercial benefit.
- Act as a super user on existing data and reporting tools such as Qlikview, Excel in order to assist in the above as well as introducing new relevant external sources of data such as GSMA data.
- Assess and improve data analysis capabilities and practices on an on-going basis.
- Driving improvements to add value to the OpCos and the businesses.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Technical Services Manager
Location: West Midlands, England
Salary: Market rates