|Job Title:||Data Governance Manager/Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
You will be working for a high profile company in great offices just a few steps away from Reading train station.
This company has a great culture with a flexible working from home policy.
The above are just a few of the perks on offer, on top of a competitive salary and bonus along with interesting work.
What you will be doing:
In this newly formed position, the Data Manager for strategic projects will play a crucial and high-profile role in driving the delivery of a greenfield Data Governance Framework in a fast-paced and dynamic telecoms environment where quality data has become a primary focus of the business and its shareholders.
- Own the approach to establishing formal Data Governance processes across in-scope projects
- Drive results on high profile strategic projects that require support in areas such as data migration, document/ contract management and data quality
- Manage and embed Data Quality projects/ initiatives that will deliver tangible data quality improvement through root cause analysis, data cleansing etc.
- Support the definition of a governance framework and chair or administrate appropriate forums
- Engage a network of business stakeholders and manage relations between them and the central Data Management team
- Develop education tools and documentation to support our stakeholders
- Support the delivery of the Data Management communications plan to help establish a cultural change in how data is perceived and managed
- Experience of Data Governance, data quality, data modelling (combination of all areas)
- Delivering high profile projects from an end to end perspective
- Experience embedding Data Governance processes and standards into existing and future strategic projects
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Experience of leading projects and good understanding of various project management techniques
If you are interested please contact Amanda Cager for the finer details - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Management Architect - Data Centre Toolsets
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Salary and benefits package
Network Analyst - Linux, Windows, Unix, Scripting
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
APPLICATION & INTEGRATION ARCHITECT (AZURE, API design)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
First Line Support / Support Analyst- On-going Long Term role
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Lead Security Architect (Pre-Sales)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Daily Rate