- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym!
- Supporting Delivery and Service HR Business Partner in data management including excel spreadsheets and PPT's across functional department and specific projects.
- Coordinate learning and development tasks, to liaise with line managers, D&S HR Business Partner and employees to meet deadlines.
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence - via email, letter etc. (guidance will be provided)
- Ad hoc tasks to support various projects including data handling, presentation preparation
- Supporting D&S HR Business Partner during HR processes mainly focusing on meeting minutes and management of on-going action list etc.
- Manual operations and data handling related to confidential employee information.
- Experience in Data management, Admin/Operations
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Organized and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize task
- Ability to work up to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.