Data Centre Site Engineer
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding company in London for a Data Centre Site Engineer, this is an excellent opportunity to join this client at a key point in their growth.
Offices are located in Central London, this position is paying a competitive salary + shift allowance + bonus etc.
We are looking for an experienced hands on data centre engineer, you will be based within the data centre and will be dealing with customer data centre issues over the phone. This is a hands on role and you will be the first point of contact for all technical requests and connection issues, you will be dealing with installations, testing, cabling, racking & stacking, splicing, and customer migrations.
This position will require you to work 24/7 shifts on a rota basis
- Demonstrable knowledge of data installations and terminations
- Demonstrable experience in fibre and copper cabling
- Demonstrable knowledge of H&S within a data centre
- Must be customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Racking and Stacking
- Checking for connection issues
- Customer migrations and implementations within the Data Centre
If you are interested in hearing more please submit your application on line or email direct to salome.maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.