Data Centre Site Engineer - London - Permanent - 24/7
We have an immediate requirement for a Data Centre Engineer in East London. You'll be working for a global leader in Data Centre Services with a large number of tier 1 customers, so we are looking for an experienced Data Centre Engineer with excellent customer care skills to join the team.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be the technical point of contact within the Data Centre for the Customer Service Desk as well as the Customers themselves.
- You'll be the "Eyes and Ears" of the customer on the DC floor, assisting with all physical faults and issues.
- Racking and Stacking of customer hardware and responsible for all cabling and connectivity.
- Working within the Implementation team to on-board new customers.
What experience are we looking for:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Data Centre installations and terminations
- Demonstrable experience in fibre and copper cabling
- Demonstrable understanding of Health and Safety within a DC environment
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.