Data Center Project Consultant
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- As a Data Center Project consultant to overlook and advice on the project progress during Pre-sales and post-sales stage.
- Act as a company liaison with subcontractors and vendors.
- As an industry expert, meet with C-level clients and make recommendation for technology and process
- Advice necessary regulation and compliance requirement as a DC General Contractor
- Responsible for the DC Project development and bidding progress in high efficiency and quality manner.
- Degree in Architecture, Facilities Management or Data Center related field.
- Local UK Data Center professional with more than 20 years of Facility Consultant, project management and/or delivery experience
- Strong UK native communication skills
- Throughout understanding of existing data center marketing information including on-going hyper scale and historical built data center
- Experience in acquire DC facility related professional and resource in short period 0f time
- Ability to work within a matrixed partnership environment, ability to manage and motivate individuals outside of direct reporting lines as well as strong teaming and networking skills
- Knowledge of Data Center facility systems including Power, A/C, ELV and Security.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and problem solving.
- Strong ability to abstract and interpret DC facilities language.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization and management and ability to build external networks.
- Self-starter; demonstrates initiative
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.