|Job Title:||Data Center Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Data Centre Electrical Engineer
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for a Data centre Facility Site Manager on a contract to work out of their fantastic head office in Berkshire.
This is good opportunity for someone who would like to work within multi-cultural environment, and can successfully deliver the DC electrical project.
- Responsible for design, installation and commissioning for Generator, HV/MV/LV Switchboard, transformer.
- Take in charge of data center electrical system from delivery, implementation to handover
- Take charge of equipments & materials submission, delivery schedule and ensure on-site acceptance by consultant and customer.
- Conduct the test and commissioning of major equipments, also integration system test
- Prepare electrical system as-build drawings for consultant and customer final acceptance
- Minimum 3 years' experience in data center electrical design, construction, practical acceptance. Large-scale data center (over 300 racks) consulting, design or project management experience would be prefer.
- Good knowledge of data center major equipment's, i.e Transformer, MDB, UPS, Battery, PDU, monitoring and control unit.
- Familiar with Tier standard and LEED regulation has a big plus
- Familiar with data center or telecommunication or related industry standard, i.e TIA/EIA942, BICSI, IEC 60947, IEC61439 , NFPA would be preferred.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
SAP Master Data Functional Consultant - S/4 Hana - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
IP Engineer - Contract
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Site Design Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
C++ Software Engineer - Embedded C - Defence - Chippenham
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum