We are working alongside a Market Leading Telco to recruit a Data Architect - Data Protection to assist a large programme which will be centred around creating data monetisation opportunities. The role is focused on ensuring data capabilities align with data monetisation strategies whilst ensuring compliance with data protection legislation.
The position of Data Architect - Data Protection will involve, but not be limited to, the following:
- Owning the definition of the Target Data Asset
- Leading road-map definition and ensuring business capabilities are met
- Ensuring tech strategy and domain road maps support the business strategy.
- Act as a trusted advisor to help shape technology-enabled change monetisation products.
- Develop concepts and complete DPI assessments which are compliant with data protection legislation
- Ensuring that all relevant data is segmented, managed and protected.
The role of Data Architect - Data Protection will be demanding and will require the following skills:
- Knowledge of Data Protection standards - GSMA / Ofcom etc
- Extensive Data architecture background - Including analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation
- Enterprise level target data models and transition states
- Familiar with models such as eTOM, TAM and SID
To apply for the role of Data Architect - Data Protection please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.