Project People are partnering with a leading telecommunications organisation based in Reading who are seeking a talented Data Architect to join their business on a permanent basis.
- To model business data conceptually and independently of applications and physical implementations.
- To work closely with IT to link the conceptual, logical and physical models and create a truly interconnected understanding of our data
- Play a key role in supporting the transformation of technology with our business requirements at the forefront
- Deliver Data Modelling and Metadata methodology and standards
- Drive the creation of standardised, agreed and 'owned' business data definitions
- Expert knowledge of Data Modelling in either UML or ER languages
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- A clear strategic understanding of the value that Business Data Modelling can provide
- Expert knowledge of Data Modelling and Metadata technologies and methods of storing reference data and definitions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills so you are seen as credible, knowledgeable and a positive representative of the Data Management Team
Please submit your application if your background matches the above requirements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Teleco Solution Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Change Agent - Legal/Property
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Plus a great benefits package.
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per annum
Change Agent - Commercial/Telecoms Property
Location: Berkshire, England