A leading network operator are recruiting for a Data Architect to join their head offices.
- Working on in-flight projects within the Digital transformation
- Projects are looking at what data / insights are needed to monetize data to drive customer loyalty.
- Interfacing with 'Head of' and governing bodies like GSMA and Ofcom - Justifying decisions of prescribed actions.
- Establishing the segmentation, governance, quality and management, and protection / security of data.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of GDPR - Background within Data Protection
- Gravitas - Dealing with Senior stakeholders
- Attitude is important.
- Previous experience within Digital Transformation
- A mature understanding of how to use data in customer analytics.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Linux Architect - (Security Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Checkpoint / Fortigate Security Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Security Architect/Consultant (Generalist)
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Enterprise Account Manager (Telco / IT)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Attractive Salary + OTE + Package