Data Architect - Contract - 6 Months - Berkshire
- Extensive practical data architecture experience, with significant experience in analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation
- Consultant or business patenting experience, with the ability to sell ideas and get Stakeholders to buy in to new concepts
- Experience developing and leveraging Architecture Principles
- Experience with Open ID
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Data Architect to join their team for an initial 6 month basis.
You will be playing a key part in the large programme within the organisation that is looking to create data monetisation opportunities.
The programme is focusing on how to create a trusted relationship with customers, providing them added value as a destination for timely, relevant offers, service information and content that rewards loyalty over time.
You will be sitting within the CIO Directorate and reporting in to the End-to-End Enterprise Architect for the programme who will provide direction.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Owning the definition of the Target Data Asset
- Leading the definition of the roadmaps with the Senior Consultant for relevancy capability and the Lead Architect for relevancy to ensure business outcomes are met
- Being accountable for ensuring the technology strategy and domain road-maps support the overall business strategy
- Acting as the trusted advisor across the business to help shape technology-enabled change monetisation products
- Working with the business owner as the technical liaison in conversations with perspective partners and advisory bodies
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.