Are you passionate about data?
This global telecoms brand are seeking Data Analysts to join their team in London.
You will assist the International Carrier Services Team and Finance teams to understand where they stand versus it's annual strategic objectives and budgets.
- Responsible for analysing commercial proposals and ensuring they make commercial sense
- Responsible for monitoring performance on commercial agreements
- Support the Group Regulatory team with insights in market development in relation to International Carrier Services;
- Responsible for the analysis of traffic flows and underlying costs and revenues
- Ensure best practice and cost saving options are identified through analysis and findings are shared
- Responsible for identifying areas and underlying drivers of underperformance and work with account management teams
- Responsible for analysing operational and financial impact of external factors
You must have:
- Understanding of telecom/mobile arena and how changes in the market can impact business dynamics at local or Group level;
- Strong track record of financial modelling and analysis using various tools, such as visual analytics;
- Experience in financial due diligence;
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with various cultures in a business environment
- Experience of analysis of large complex data sets.
- SQL and enhanced SQL required
- Have worked with different streams and feeds of data
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
TRAINEE NETWORK ENGINEER - (TELCO & IP)
Location: London, England
Customer Application Architect - Mcommerce
Location: Berkshire, England
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum