Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst - Contract - 6 Months - Dublin
- SQL and Teradata experience
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Data mining experience in SQL and Teradata and convert to insight
- Ability to write queries, spot trends and behaviours, clean up data and link databases
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst to join their team for an initial 6 month basis.
You will be working as part of the Decision Team who are responsible for building business cases (cost-benefit analyses) for product and price plan proposals and then review these after the launch to compare what actually happened with what was in the original business case.
You will be conducting a combination of data mining, analytics and modelling. Specifically, translating raw data into insights on customer behaviour, usages and trends.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Using SQL and Teradata to extract and mine data required to support business cases
- Performing initial analysis to assess the quality of data
- Performing further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Preparing analysis to provide insights and identify trends in the business
- Building business cases to support tariffs and devise price changes
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.