Data Analyst - Permanent - SW London
Leading Technology company require a Data Analyst on , capable of analysing large complex data sets, proficient in SQL and enhanced SQL and has both commercial and financial data analysis experience. Your role will involve working with multiple streams and feeds of data, providing impact analysis, enhanced reporting and trend analysis, all designed to impact and shape the decisions of the business.
My client are a multinational technology and innovation company based in SW London, and your role will be working within their International Carrier Services team and Finance teams. Along with your data analysis experience you will also need to have an appreciation for financial data - cost, revenue, margin & budgets.
In return, my client can offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment, dealing with various cultures and the chance to see your data/trend analysis really shape and impact how the business operates!
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
- Passion (!) - someone who loves data, loves working with data - extracting/manipulating/reporting etc.
- Ability to analyse large complex data sets
- SQL and enhanced SQL
- Ability to understand key financial and commercial data and look at how changes or trends can affect the business
- Financial modelling / data analysis - cost, revenue, margin & budget
- Someone who has experience in conducting analysis and the data has been used to drive commercial change
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.