Data Analyst - Commercial
Based in Dublin
Our client has a contract opening for a data-driven analyst, who can steer commercial decision making based on performing excellent data mining, analysis, modelling and reporting.
This role sits within the Decision Support team, within Commercial finance, so you will be a part of the decision making process for product proposals; building business cases and reviewing post-launch.
You will have the opportunity to interact with various teams - Business Intelligence, Business Reporting, Sales & Marketing, Propositions, as well as reporting your findings into Senior Managers.
For this role you will need:
- Previous Data Analysis / Reporting background
- Strong analytical skills
- SQL and Teradata experience
- Good data mining experience in SQL and Teradata and convert to insight
- Excellent ability to write queries, spot trends & behaviours, clean up data, link databases
- Good ability to Report into non-technical audience
- Good communication skills, self-sufficient and confidence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience within the commercial arm of a Technology, IT, Utilities, Retail company may be beneficial
Nice to have
- Telco experience
If you would like to apply, please do so via this advert or send your CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.