Great Permanent Position open for a Data Analyst with with experience working with large complex data sets and SQL Expertise to come on board and work for a multi-national conglomerate company based in Battersea, London. The ideal candidate will come from a good commercial and financial background. This will be a permanent position with competitive rates on offer.
Candidates must have
- SQL and enhanced SQL experienced
- Will have worked with different streams and feeds of data
- Will have a good understanding of key financial and commercial metrics and their impact on the business
- Impact analysis
- Working with financial data - cost, revenue, margin & budget as well as traffic data (roaming traffic data would be ideal but not essential)
- Enhanced reporting experience required
- This person will be required to give strong solid examples of data they have analysed in past roles and how that analysis has impacted the business. What benefits has the analysis given them?
- We are seeking a passionate candidate who loves data, working with data, extracting data, manipulating data, reporting on data etc.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for analysing commercial proposals and ensuring they make commercial sense from the Group perspective;
- Responsible for monitoring performance on commercial agreements (volume, commitments, permanent roaming, QoS) and ensuring that OpCos have the relevant information through steering guidance to steer traffic;
- Work with OpCos' retail/enterprise/IoT teams to evaluate and propose solutions and new business opportunities based on analysis;
- Support the Group Regulatory team with insights in market development in relation to International Carrier Services;
- Responsible for the analysis of traffic flows and underlying costs and revenues for different OpCos across the world from both an individual and consolidated perspective;
- Ensure best practice and cost saving options are identified through analysis and findings are shared across OpCos;
- Responsible for identifying areas and underlying drivers of underperformance and work with account management teams in International Carrier Services and OpCos to propose actions and solutions;
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.