Data Analyst - 18 month contract
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our busy and dynamic DPD team who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive rate and interesting work.
- Responsible for supporting the MBNL Deployment Order Manager on the day-to-day management of deployment data
- Data analysis and interrogation of data across various data systems and sources to ensure a high level of data accuracy
- Trend analysis, problem management from data analytics, and continuous service improvement plans. Propose and develop strategy plans and CSI initiatives.
- Develop and provide Deployment reporting requirements including management dashboards
- Responsible for supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage deployment data
- Finance/Cost Control background
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Experience of understanding, working with and balancing commercial and technical drivers.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Telecommunications
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Analyst - Network Performance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Digital QA Analyst
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive day rate
Business Process Analyst (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware & Software)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate