Dublin city centre
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join a new 'big-data' start-up venture in Dublin city centre! This is a permanent role and we are looking for someone who is happy to come in and get stuck in with gathering data, building relationships, mapping data and using this to shape how the business operates!
We are looking for someone who can build relationships and has a passion for data, you will use your interpersonal skills to gather data from multiple sources and map into usable formats to maximise potential.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for data and excited by new ventures, your role will grow and develop as the company expands and there will be opportunities to move into other areas of the business. This is a great time to join a company with ambitious growth plans!
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing to build and establish new relationships with partners to gather data and information
- Passionate about data
- Data mapping experience
- Strong analysis skills
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Tableau (desired not essential)
- Self-motivated, highly organised, able to work well with all levels
- Ability to clearly document information
- Flexible and self-sufficient in the workplace, able to work with little supervising
- Ability to collate, quantify and understand data gathered from multiple sources and provide analysis and solutions to the business
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity please submit your application and cover letter on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.