Data Analyst (x2). London.
Multinational Conglomerate company seeks Data Analysts assist the international carrier services team and Finance teams, to ensure that commercial agreements are continuously optimised on group level. You will be responsible for analysing commercial proposals and ensuring they make commercial sense from the group perspective. Responsible for monitoring performance on commercial agreements (Volume, commitments, permanent roaming, QoS) and ensuring that opCos have the relevant information through steering guidance to steer traffic.
Candidates must have experience of:
- Analysis of large complex data sets.
- SQL and enhanced SQL required
- Have worked with different streams and feeds of data
- A good understanding of key financial and commercial metrics and their impact on the business
- Impact analysis
- Working with financial data - cost, revenue, margin & budget as well as traffic data (roaming traffic data would be ideal but not essential)
- Enhanced reporting experience required
- This person will be required to give strong solid examples of data they have analysed in past roles and how that analysis has impacted the business. What benefits has the analysis given them?
- We are seeking a passionate candidate who loves data, working with data, extracting data, manipulating data, reporting on data etc.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.