|Job Title:||Cyberark and AWS SME|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
CyberArk and AWS SME - Contract - London.
A leading IT services company is searching for a CyberArk and AWS SME to join their team in London on a rolling contract basis. The role will involve working with a large Insurance customer.
Candidates must have experience of undertaking the duties (hands-on) listed below on implementations of CyberArk in other large enterprise organisations:
- Assist with other tasks related to the CyberArk environment as required by the Customer's Client management team.
- All work to be carried out within the confines of the operational governance set out by the customer management team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Supporting Operational Acceptance of CyberArk Service (Technical & Documentation).
- Implementing CyberArk in AWS environments where setup has to be automated/scripted.
- Implementing PSMP (Technical, documentation, operational model updates).
- Technical support of CyberArk service (BAU Operations , Change implementation: Infrastructure configuration across CPM/PSM and PSMP modules).
- Vulnerability & Pen-Test remediation.
- Onboard Privileged Windows accounts into CyberArk (CyberArk Safe solution, On-Boarding documentation update).
- Scripting development for CPM & PSM
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Impact Assessment SME
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
VMware Technical Lead Architect
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Platform Test Engineer - UI, Mobile Devices
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Senior Platform Test Engineer
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package