Cyber security officer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Build a trusted and positive customer relationship & ensure clear & consistent communication.
- Be the subject matter expert on information security and act as first point of contact for security related activities.
- Interface with Huawei Product Line and ensure that Huawei solutions comply with Vodafone's security requirements
- Incident management and Security requirement management (collection, analysis and implementation).
- Ensure customer proposals meet Huawei, customer & regulatory obligations
- Create & maintain standard solution options and associated security pre-sales materials that can be applied generically across Huawei proposals.
- Pre-Sales experience of Security Services.
- Previous experience of delivering security frameworks in a customer, technical support and managed services environments
- Clear working knowledge of the Data Protection Act.
- Recognised information security qualification
- Previous IT Security/Information Security experience in a client facing role.
- Understanding of ITIL
- Understanding of security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working with external customers & commercially aware
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural matrix management environment
- Professional and positive approach
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.