|Job Title:||Cyber Security Information Assurance Consultant - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTCybPErm_1519153982|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Cyber Security Information Assurance Consultant - SC Cleared
My client a global IT Outsourcing company require an experienced Cyber Security Assurance consultant, to work in a customer facing team supporting the delivery of a range of secure solutions - specifically assuring accreditation from design to delivery.
The individual will need a track record of working on bids and delivery projects together with a broad understanding of security technologies and how they are applied. The consultant will need to take responsibility for the security aspects of complex projects, working with the technical architects to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience. Projects are increasingly being delivered under an agile framework, so an understanding of agile methods and the integration of security into such methods is essential.
You should be comfortable:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers' security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other SMEs contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
- Strong Information Assurance knowledge and experience
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools
- Customer and business focussed
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
- Relevant Industry certification
Desirable Skills Required
- CCP and/or ISO27001 qualified
- Large enterprise IT consulting experience
- Familiarity with DevOps or other agile delivery methods
- Business development experience
- Ideally some defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC Clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England