|Job Title:||Cyber Security Deployment Engineer/Specialist (Azure Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Cyber Security Deployment Engineer/Specialist (Azure Cloud Migration, PKI, Splunk, FIM, Tripwire, RBAC, iKey, Azure MFA, IDS/WAF, Fortinet, F5, CISSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong security tooling implementation & deployment experience, specifically within an Azure cloud migration programme.
- This is a technical role and the candidate must possess practical experience of deploying security tooling within an Azure cloud space.
- PKI Certificate Authority experience
- Experience of monitoring security applications such as Splunk
- Experience of implementing as many of the following as possible: FIM (Tripwire), RBAC (preferably within a cloud environment), MFA solutions (preferably within a cloud environment) - iKey and Azure MFA, IDS/WAF solutions (Fortinet, F5 etc.) - Using virtual appliances
- Solid infrastructure and network knowledge
- Ability to create low level security design documentation
- Familiar with completing service transition activities
- CISSP, vendor and Microsoft certified or equivalent
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.