|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have very strong SIEM skills
- IT Services experience with strong client facing experience
- ISO27001 Practitioner or equivalent
- The successful applicant will have as many of the following technologies as possible: Web Security, Email Security, Endpoint protection, Endpoint encryption, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Networks/Firewalls, Threat intelligence.
- Analysing and collating data, produced from the various technical security tools, determining the relevance and impact to your assigned customer.
- Review outputs from pen tests and vulnerability scans working with CTO / Lead Security manager to determine categories and security impact
- Production of reports, where required, and provision of security-related advice to your Information Security Manager and customer on analysed data, to ensure security risks, alerts and events are managed to a professional standard.
- Manage security incidents and investigations; Leavers/Starters process (in conjunction with the Security Administrator); Privilege Access process and advising the Patch management team of all vulnerability notifications.
- Able to translate technical dialogue into business dialogue for senior management. Attend regular security meetings with your Customer.
- Reviewing and approving Security change requests, interfacing with technical delivery teams, architects, service delivery managers and Security manager to review (approve/reject) changes, which may have a security impact on the account.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Analyst - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Security Engineer - Contract - Bracknell - PKI - Splunk
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Principal Functional Consultant (Oracle Cloud) - Finance
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate