Cyber Security Architect - SC Cleared
Our client a global IT Services company require an experienced Cyber Security Architect, to work across a number of exciting projects that will challenge your technical skills. Taking a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the delivery of secure systems into sensitive departments. Working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery.
You should be comfortable:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers' security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Relevant Industry Certifications? CCP preferred
- Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP
- Strong IA knowledge and experience of working to the highest levels of security
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools
Desirable Skills Required:
- Large enterprise IT consulting experience
- Familiarity with DevOps or other agile delivery methods
- Business development experience
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require an SC Clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.