|Job Title:||Cyber Security Architect - Contract - Bracknell, SIEM/Proxy/PKI|
|Duration:||3 Month Rolling|
|REF:||CB - TV - CYBSEC ARC_1536161803|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Cyber Security Architect - Contract - Bracknell - SIEM/Proxy/PKI
The role holder is a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall Cyber security architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
Experienced Architect with demonstrable knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas:
- Web/Email proxy solutions (Forcepoint/Symantec)
- SIEM toolsets (LogRhythm)
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption (Symantec/Microsoft products/Mcafee)
- PKI (AD CS/HSMs)
- Vulnerability management solutions
- Cloud Offerings/ Security tooling (Azure/AWS)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.