Cyber Security Architect - Security Cleared
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable + excellent package
My client is a new opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect to work across a number of exciting projects that will challenge your technical skills. Taking a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the Bids of secure systems into sensitive government departments - working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery.
The successful Cyber Architect will be proficient in:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other subject matter experts contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
You will have the following skill set:
- Relevant Industry Certifications - CCP preferred
- Defence sector experience
- Knowledge and experience of Security Accreditation and governance processes
- Strong IA knowledge
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
Due to the nature of the work candidates will need to be SC cleared or be able to be security cleared
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.