Cyber Security Analyst
Want to work in the Security function for a major Tech brand?
We have an urgent opportunity to work for a major tech brand in their Risk and Security team, as they need someone to come into the team to play a pivotal role in helping to continue to develop and shape their operational security against a backdrop of significant evolutionary change in their security capabilities.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in Information / Cyber Security, who has knowledge of the fundamental requirements needed to help protect internal and customer information. Our client wants someone who is personable, approachable, with a keen eye for detail to ensure security is at its best. The role will work closely with Managed Service Providers, and will also interface with security teams within the companies offshore functions, as well as internal stakeholder areas. In this role you'll be working on a programme designed to significantly improve the companies security capability.
- A strong, technical understanding of Information Security and risk principles with an ability to recommend simple, straight-forward solutions that are relevant to the organisation (knowledge of administration of Windows, Linux or Solaris - good to have)
- An inherent and effective ability to influence the security agenda across and up the organisation
- Knowledge of ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS
- Effective relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Key capability in managing change and coping with change
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and manage incidents to resolution
- Clear competence working within, across or leading virtual teams to a clear outcome
- Excellent skills in multi-tasking and managing priorities
- First class communication skills
Want to know more?
... please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Digital QA Analyst
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive day rate
First Line Support / Support Analyst- On-going Long Term role
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
1st Line Service Desk Agent (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £21195 per annum