Cyber Project Manager - SC Security Cleared
My client has the need for a SC Cleared Project Manager to delivery Cyber service for an initial 4 month contract position based in Basingstoke.
The project delivery requires regular client facing communications - covering project management, requirements, JCU, testing and service ops and so on, and regular reporting internally.
These projects require careful baseline/change management. The role will manage the team of design, security, implementation, integrator, test and service personnel to through the end to end delivery
- Significant Project Management experience of a similar scale
- Demonstrable experience of E2E delivery of similar application, network and infrastructure , service ops projects in the cyber space - design to early-life-support
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects in the defence or similar sector, where test, accredit, service readiness and approval gateway/go-live and defined and closely managed
- Proven track record of implementing successful solutions in secure/cyber environments
- 3- 5 years demonstrable experience of managing in a structured manner - waterfall life cycle, requirements/acceptance criteria, change against baseline, formal governance ( internal and external) - to time, to scope and to budget
- Customer facing at both working and senior stakeholder level - project, security governance, service
- Strong financial skills - define and manage against baseline budgets - effort and assets
- Effective management of technical risk
- Well-developed communication skills and consulting skills.
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will need to already hold valid SC security clearance
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.