Customer Support Engineer - Nokia CS Core - Dublin - 6 months
My client is a global mobile telecommunications provider who are currently recruiting for a skilled Engineer for a Customer Support position that requires strong experience with Nokia Circuit Switching. This position is offering excellent rates, shall be based out of Dublin on a 6 month rolling contract basis.
As the Customer Support Engineer you will be performing the following duties:
- Implementing and testing new voice services - DB implementation and E2E testing to verify correct call flows.
- Maintaining and developing Three's voice core test network - Nokia.
- Providing technical assistance in the development/deployment of new services and products - review and comment provided solutions.
- Being the technical point of contact for any operational issues resolutions to be tested.
To be considered for the role you will ideally possess the following skillset:
- Working experience on Nokia CS core - Operation and Maintenance, Troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of voice call routing, call flows & switch translations.
- Signalling interfaces Ability to understand & interpret PCAP call traces.
- working experience of Wireshark analyser Good understanding of Telecommunications products and services.
- MSS, MGW, HLR,HSS etc.
- Experience in areas test and operations.
- To be able to test E2E solutions Good knowledge of Nokia O&M interfaces.
- MML, SCLI Good knowledge of Mobile Networks topology RAN, CS Core, PS Core and related NE.
If this position looks like a good match for your skill set and current location please apply with your up to date CV- firstname.lastname@example.org - alternatively please call me on (0117) 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.