Customer Support Engineer CC- Mobile Switching CS Core. Dublin, Ireland. 6 Months contract.
Implement and test new voice services - DB implementation and E2E testing to verify correct call flows
Maintain & develop Three's voice core test network - Nokia
Provide technical assistance in the development/deployment of new services and products - review and comment provided solutions
Technical point of contact for any operational issues resolutions to be tested
- Working experience on Nokia CS core - Operation & Maintenance, Troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of voice call routing, call flows & switch translations - Signalling interfaces
- Ability to understand & interpret PCAP call traces - working experience of Wireshark analyser
- Good understanding of Telecommunications products and services - MSS, MGW, HLR,HSS e.t.c
- Experience in areas test and operations - To be able to test E2E solutions
- Good knowledge of Nokia O&M interfaces - MML, SCLI
- Good knowledge of Mobile Networks topology RAN, CS Core, PS Core and related NE
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.