Customer Strategy Manager (B2C)
Berkshire (6+ Month Contract)
As Customer Strategy Manager for this exciting and fast moving Mobile Operator, you'll be focused on supporting the definition of their medium to long term customer strategy, including defining the vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty and customer journeys.
Context & Responsibilities Include:
The Customer Strategy Manager reports to the Head of Customer Strategy in Marketing and sits with a team of Strategy Managers and Strategic Analysts. The role will be focused on making sure that we create the right customer strategy vision to drive business KPIs
- Shaping the development of the overarching Customer Strategy including defining our vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty program, customer insights and analytics and customer journeys
- Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents, which can over index on financial models
- Identifying and analysing strategic opportunity areas to drive us towards achieving our goals, building business cases to support the prioritisation of these areas, and supporting the Customer team in the definition and development of strategic initiatives linked to these opportunities
- Building strong relationships and partnerships across departments from the organisation (primarily Customer Support, Customer Channels including Online, Retail, Contact Centre, Retentions, Customer Communications, Customer Analytics and Strategic Performance)
- Responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the creation of actionable strategies that ensure we achieve our overall company goals.
- Brilliant thinker able to translate trends/development across markets
- Obsessive about great customer experiences with many examples of how you have delivered these from thought to launch
- Superb communicator with examples of how you persuade different audiences
- Ability to think big with attention to the detail
- Ability to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy
- Strategic modelling
- Situation analysis and scenario planning
- Strategic planning and organising skill
- Passion for consumer customers, their expectation and experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.