Customer Strategy Manager (B2C) - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Customer Strategy Manager with B2C marketing experience to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Obsessive about great customer experiences with many examples of how you have delivered these from thought to launch
- Ability to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy
- Brilliant thinker able to translate trends/development across markets
- Superb communicator with examples of how you persuade different audiences
- Ability to think big with attention to the detail
- Strategic modelling
- Situation analysis and scenario planning
- Strategic planning and organising skill
- Passion for consumer customers, their expectation and experience
The Customer Strategy Manager will focused on supporting the definition of the company's medium-to-long term customer strategy, including defining the vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty and customer journeys.
The Customer Strategy Manager will report to the Head of Customer Strategy in Marketing and sits with a team of Strategy Managers and Strategic Analysts. The role will be focused on making sure that the company creates the right customer strategy vision to drive business KPIs.
- Shaping the development of the overarching Customer Strategy including defining the vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty program, customer insights and analytics and customer journeys.
- Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents, which can over index on financial models.
- Identifying and analysing strategic opportunity areas to drive the company towards achieving their goals, building business cases to support the prioritisation of these areas, and supporting the Customer team in the definition and development of strategic initiatives linked to these opportunities.
- Building strong relationships and partnerships across departments from the organisation (primarily Customer Support, Customer Channels including Online, Retail, Contact Centre, Retentions, Customer Communications, Customer Analytics and Strategic Performance).
- Responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the creation of actionable strategies that ensure the company achieves their overall company goals.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.