We're working with a fast-growing organisation who are embarking upon exciting changes to recruit a Customer Strategy Manager. As a Customer Strategy Manager you will be focused on ensuring the right customer strategy vision is created to drive business KPIs.
You will be the Champion of the 'Perspective of the Customer'.
As a Customer Strategy Manager you will help the organisation develop their Customer Strategy by working on elements such as loyalty, insight, analytics and customer journey.
You will also look 'ahead of the curve' and seek to establish both the 'what' and 'how' Customers need.
Your role as a Customer Strategy Manager will also involve a lot of analysis in order to fully understand the customer and market conditions so that you can successfully identify emerging channels and trends which the organisation should look to evolve.
Some of your role will include:
- Able to translate trends/development across markets
- Obsessive about great customer experiences with many examples of how you have delivered these from thought to launch
- Superb communicator with examples of how you persuade different audiences
- Ability to think big with attention to the detail
- Ability to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy
- Strategic modelling
- Situation analysis and scenario planning
- Strategic planning and organising skill
- Collaborative to the core. Able to build coalitions.
- Passion for consumer customers, their expectation and experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to influence & negotiate at senior management level
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
So, it your passion lies in Customer Strategy and your obsessed about great customer experience - Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.