Customer Strategy Manager
6 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Customer Strategy Manager to join their team in Berkshire. This is a great opportunity to work in a brand a new team that is being set up.
As Customer Strategy Manager, you'll be focused on supporting the definition of our medium to long term customer strategy, including defining our vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty and customer journeys.
As Customer Strategy Manager, you'll play a fundamental role in the journey towards becoming the best loved brand in the UK. You'll utilise excellent networking skills to lead cross-functional teams, ensuring that we consistently offer amazing customer experiences, across all of our channels. You'll also need to be forward thinking, and open up peoples minds to the emerging channels of the future.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Shaping the development of Customer Strategy
- Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents
- Identifying and analysing strategic opportunity areas
- Acting as an in-house consultancy and providing bespoke strategic support through your team to customer facing functions as required
- Constantly keeping abreast of developments in customer experience and supporting the business with category insight
- Strong customer strategy experience or marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be forward thinking...what do customers of tomorrow need
- Must have experience within a large organisation
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.