Are you a passionate, customer driven Strategy Manager looking for your next role? We are working with a Berkshire based client who lives and breathes excellent customer experience. Their vision is to be the number one brand in their industry and they need your expertise and determination to achieve this.
- You will be a master of net promoter score, with deep appreciation of its strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy.
- Situation analysis, scenario and strategy planning.
- Passion for consumer customers, their expectation and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Able to influence and negotiate at senior management level.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communications and presentation skills.
Ability to translate insight into action.
Tenacious, persistent, determined and highly accustomed at dealing with ambiguity.
Business case development for key strategic initiatives.
Able to predict business opportunities through internal and external data and databases.
Great leadership, direction and project management skills.
To be successful you're likely to have worked in a role where you have launched, adapted and managed customer experience and strategy. You will thrive in a process and structured environment, whilst having the ability to be a free-thinker. Most importantly you will be passionate about great customer experiences.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.