CUSTOMER SERVICE / CUSTOMER JOURNEY DESIGN MANAGER
- The role sits within Channel Operations, and is an autonomous, stand alone role.
- You will be responsible for mapping out customer journeys for new offerings or changes to existing services, and looking at how communications are delivered in the best possible way to the customer.
- Ensuring the customer experience is always the best possible
- Optimise overall performance and drive customer loyalty
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Strong understanding and experience of customer service journey / customer experience journey design
- Liaising with contact centres - outsourced/internal
- Define process for contact centres to deal with customer service enquiries/complaints/changes to pricing plans etc.
- Ensuring customer experience journeys are correctly mapped and communications are very customer friendly
- Stakeholder management to director level
- Large volume customer base
Company background - Telecoms, Utilities, Retail, any company with a high volume customer base.
- Customer journey - mapping and design.
- Strong customer driven experience.
- Change management.
- Take direction from different channels. Liaise with contact centre to give instruction re these newly defined journeys. Helping them to sell products and services to customer.
- Designing customer journeys, propositions and go-to-market plans.
- PM skills and/or BA skills required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.